find stronger margins
Eggs are not only a popular protein, they’re a versatile culinary asset that has seen tremendous growth throughout the menu in recent years.1 When you compare eggs pound-for-pound with other common proteins (such as beef, pork, chicken, turkey and fish) you’ll find eggs can save your operation up to 40% or more in essential/key ingredient costs2— which can easily lead to stronger margins.
Plus, with Papetti’s® eggs, you’ll find additional value in:
- Time and Labor Savings. Real, high-quality eggs that have already been cracked and conveniently packed for you.
- Increased Food Safety. Papetti’s pasteurized and/or fully cooked products ensure you receive the safest eggs possible.
- Consistency in Performance. Achieve the great taste your guests expect in every serving.
- Versatility and Convenient. Use in countless applications, including applications you’re probably already menuing as well as our original recipes.
Compare your proteins
The protein comparison tool calculates the cost of Papetti’s egg products versus other common proteins. See how much you can decrease costs – and increase profits – while enhancing guest satisfaction with new and exciting menu items.
How to use this profit-finding tool:
- Choose a recipe from the drop-down list and compare it to one of the proteins that may have been traditionally incorporated in this recipe…
- OR Select a Papetti’s product from the drop-down list and type in the protein of your choice.
More Good News
More good news:
Because Papetti’s eggs are simply real eggs already cracked for you, they contain all the natural benefits of eggs:
- Provides 6g of protein (per the equivalent of one large egg)3
- Naturally gluten free3
- An “excellent” or “good” source of Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, Choline, Selenium and Phosphorus4
- Only 70 calories per serving (the equivalent of one large, raw egg) while delivering 13 essential vitamins and minerals5