ingredientsYields 2 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Table Ready® Hard Cooked Eggs #85018||3
|Champagne vinegar||1 Tbs.
|fresh lemon juice||1/2 Tbs.
|black pepper||1/8 tsp.
|olive oil, divided||4 Tbs.
|pancetta, sliced into strips||2 oz.
|baby arugula||4 cup(s)
|firm ripe apples, cored and thinly sliced||2
- For an alternate menu option, replace apples with pears and toasted walnuts.
- Can be served as a side salad or entrée salad
- Daypart suggestion: lunch through dinner
- 1.Prepare dressing. In small bowl, combine vinegar, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 2.While whisking everything together, slowly drizzle in 3 Tbs. oil. Set aside.
- 3.Add remaining 1 Tbs. oil to nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Add pancetta and cook about 5 minutes, or until crisp and golden. Drain on paper towels.
- 4.In large bowl, combine eggs, pancetta, apples and arugula.
- 5.Pour dressing over salad. Toss well.
- 6.Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 353
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 610 Calories from Fat 410
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 46g 71%
- Saturated Fat 10g 50%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 290mg 97%
- Sodium 260mg 11%
Total Carbohydrate 36g 12%
- Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
- Sugars 28g
- Protein 15g
|Vitamin A 20%||Vitamin C 20%|
|Calcium 8%||Iron 10%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|