ingredientsYields 8 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Table Ready® Refrigerated Scrambled Eggs #85877, heated||5 1/3 cup(s)
|Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes #15100||2.75 lb(s).
|vegetable oil||4 tsp.
|breakfast sausage, cooked||13.3 oz.
|Cheddar cheese, shredded||5.3 oz.
|bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled||4.5 oz.
- Add sautéed, in-season veggies for a farmer’s market-style hash.
- Add south-of-the-border flair with black beans, Pico de Gallo and a dollop of sour cream.
- Meet growing demand for vegetarian options by swapping the sausage for a veggie option; top with sliced avocado rather than bacon.
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2.In a non-stick sauté pan or griddle, add the oil, hash browns, and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are golden brown and tender. Reserve.
- 3.In 8 heat-resistant bowls or skillets, layer each with 1/3 cup cooked hash browns, 1/3 cup heated scrambled eggs, 1/3 cup crumbled sausage, another 1/3 cup cooked hash browns, another 1/3 cup scrambled eggs, 8 tsp. cheese, and 4 tsp. bacon.
- 4.Bake parfaits in oven until hot throughout, about 15 minutes.
- 5.Allow dish to chill briefly before serving.
- Serving Size (430g)
- Servings Per Container 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 760 Calories from Fat 430
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 48g 74%
- Saturated Fat 15g 75%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 410mg 137%
- Sodium 1350mg 56%
Total Carbohydrate 45g 15%
- Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 34g
|Vitamin A 15%||Vitamin C 25%|
|Calcium 25%||Iron 15%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|