ingredientsYields 6 Serving(s)
|Papetti’s® Table Ready® 100% Whole Grain French Toast Sticks #75016, heated, cut into bite-sized pieces||24
|bacon fat||1 Tbs.
|yellow onions, diced||4
|dark brown sugar||3 Tbs.
|brewed coffee||1 cup(s)
|maple syrup||1/2 cup(s)
|salt||1 1/2 tsp.
|bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled||8 slice(s)
|Cheddar cheese, shredded||2 oz.
|cream cheese||2.25 oz.
|roasted red pepper, diced||1 oz.
|pickled jalapeño peppers, chopped||0.5 oz.
|Worcestershire sauce||1/2 tsp.
- Serve French toast sticks whole, with jam and cheese on the side for customized topping
- Prepare a to-go version in clamshell package with dipping cups of jam and cheese spread
- 1.Prepare bacon jam. This can be done in advance and refrigerated. In large sauté pan over medium heat, melt bacon fat.
- 2.Add diced onions, brown sugar, brewed coffee, maple syrup, vinegar and salt. Cook until onions are caramelized.
- 3.Continue cooking. Reduce liquid until nearly dry.
- 4.Stir in diced bacon. Remove from heat.
- 5.Set bacon jam aside to cool, or refrigerate until needed.
- 6.Prepare pimiento cheese spread. In medium bowl, combine shredded Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, red peppers, jalapeños and Worcestershire sauce. Mix thoroughly. Set aside or refrigerate until needed.
- 7.To prepare 1 serving, slice 4 warm French toast sticks into thirds. Evenly top each bite-sized piece with 1 oz. cheese spread and 2 Tbs. bacon jam.
- 8.Store remaining pimiento cheese and jam, covered, up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories Calories from Fat
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat g
- Saturated Fat g
- Trans Fat g
- Cholesterol mg
- Sodium mg
Total Carbohydrate g
- Dietary Fiber g
- Sugars g
- Protein g
|Vitamin A %||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||Iron %|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|