ingredientsYields 8 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||4 cup(s)
|Simply Potatoes® Deluxe Mashed Potatoes #15770||2 lb(s).
|olive oil, divided||4 Tbs.
|bell peppers (red and/or green), finely chopped||2
|onion, finely chopped||1 cup(s)
|mushrooms, sliced||1 1/2 cup(s)
|Parmesan cheese, grated||1/2 cup(s)
- For a heartier menu option, include diced ham
- Daypart suggestion: lunch through dinner
- 1.Heat oven to 325º F.
- 2.In 12" nonstick skillet, heat 2 Tbs. oil over moderately low heat. Add peppers, onion and mushrooms. Cook, stirring, for 5-10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and all liquid from mushrooms is evaporated.
- 3.In large bowl, whisk eggs, potatoes and Parmesan cheese until combined.
- 4.Stir in hot vegetable mixture.
- 5.In skillet, heat remaining 2 Tbs. oil over moderate heat. Pour in egg-vegetable mixture. Place skillet in oven. (If skillet handle is plastic, wrap in double thickness of foil.) Bake 20-30 minutes, or until set.
- 6.Cut into wedges and serve.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 318
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 420 Calories from Fat 260
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 29g 45%
- Saturated Fat 11g 55%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 475mg 158%
- Sodium 750mg 31%
Total Carbohydrate 20g 7%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 21g
|Vitamin A 20%||Vitamin C 50%|
|Calcium 15%||Iron 15%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|