ingredientsYields 6 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||1 cup(s)
|salt|| to taste
|granulated sugar||1 tsp.
|unsalted butter||6 Tbs.
|all-purpose flour||1 cup(s)
|chocolate-flavored whipped cream||1 1/2 cup(s)
|bergamot concentrated flavor||3 drop(s)
|chocolate ganache, warmed||1 1/4 cup(s)
|candied orange pell, finely chopped||2 1/2 tsp.
For another flavor option, omit bergamot and dissolve ½ tsp. of instant coffee granuals into 1 tsp. water. Mix into whipped cream
- Daypart suggestion: sharable dessert
- 1.Preheat oven to 425° F.
- 2.In medium saucepan, combine water, salt, sugar and butter. Gently heat over medium-low heat until butter melts.
- 3.Add flour. Stir with wooden spoon until paste forms, about 1 minute.
- 4.Remove saucepan from heat. Slowly add eggs. Vigorously stir to combine. Batter should be very thick and form a V when dropped from wooden spoon.
- 5.Scoop batter into pastry bag. Pipe 18 uniform balls of about 0.50 oz. onto parchment-lined baking sheet. A tail will form as batter is piped. Gently press down tail with wet finger.
- 6.Bake 15-20 minutes, or until profiteroles are golden brown and cooked through. Remove from oven and cool.
- 7.In small bowl, combine whipped cream with bergamot flavor. Place in pastry bag.
- 8.Cut hole in each profiterole and pipe in flavored whipped cream.
- 9.Top-dip filled profiteroles with warmed chocolate ganache.
- 10.To serve, plate 3 profiteroles and top each with 1/8 tsp. of candied orange peel.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 177
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 500 Calories from Fat 300
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 34g 52%
- Saturated Fat 20g 100%
- Trans Fat .5g
- Cholesterol 210mg 70%
- Sodium 80mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 39g 13%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 10g
|Vitamin A 20%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 6%||Iron 10 %|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|