ingredientsYields 8 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Table Ready® Refrigerated Scrambled Eggs #85877, heated||6 cup(s)
|salsa||2 1/2 cup(s)
|black beans, canned, rinsed||1 1/2 cup(s)
|tortilla chips||16 cup(s)
|queso fresco, crumbled||1 cup(s)
|cilantro, chopped||0.3 oz.
- Top with ripe sliced avocado and pickled jalapeño.
- Spicy chorizo or ground beef are great options for meat lovers.
- Lose the chips and serve toppings on a slice of whole-wheat toast as a delicious open-faced sandwich.
- 1.Preheat oven to broil.
- 2.In a mixing bowl, add the salsa and black beans. Mix to combine. Reserve.
- 3.For each bowl, in a heat resistant bowl or skillet, place a layer of 2 cups of tortilla chips. Top each with ¾ cup of heated scrambled eggs, ½ cup of salsa black beans, and 2 Tbsp. of crumbled queso fresco.
- 4.Broil until hot and cheese has melted, about 2 minutes.
- 5.Remove from broiler, top each with 1 tsp. chopped cilantro, and serve.
- Serving Size (339g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 570 Calories from Fat 280
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 31g 48%
- Saturated Fat 7g 35%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 400mg 133%
- Sodium 1260mg 53%
Total Carbohydrate 50g 17%
- Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 22g
|Vitamin A 15%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 20%||Iron 20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|