ingredientsYields 16 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||1 1/3 cup(s)
|all-purpose flour||4 cup(s)
|granulated sugar||1/3 cup(s)
|kosher salt||3 tsp.
|active dry yeast||4 1/2 tsp.
|whole milk||1/2 cup(s)
|unsalted butter, slightly softened or room temperature||1 cup(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||2/3 cup(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Egg Yolks #91800||1 Tbs.
Serve plain or with honey, butter or jam
- Daypart suggestion: brunch through dinner
- 1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
- 2. In mixer bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and yeast. With paddle attachment at medium-low speed, mix 1 minute.
- 3. In separate bowl, combine 1 1/3 cups whole eggs with milk. Mix well.
- 4. Continue mixing on medium-low speed. Add egg/milk mixture in steady stream.
- 5. Once dough starts to come together, switch from paddle to hook attachment.
- 6. Mix additional 4 minutes at medium speed.
- 7. Slowly add butter, 1 Tbs. at a time, to dough as it is mixing. After all butter is incorporated into dough, continue to mix for 4 more minutes.
- 8. Remove dough from bowl onto clean, floured surface. Knead dough until it forms a ball.
- 9. Place dough into clean bowl. Cover with plastic. Let rise at room temperature for 1 hour. The dough should double in size.
- 10. After dough has risen once, repeat steps 8 and 9.
- 11. After dough has risen a second time, remove from bowl onto floured surface. Knead into ball.
- 12. Portion dough into 16 pieces of 2.50 oz. Roll each piece into a ball.
- 13. Place each dough ball into greased or lined baking mold. Cover loosely with plastic. Let rise again for 1 hour.
- 14. Prepare Egg Wash: in small bowl, combine 2/3 cup whole eggs with egg yolks. Mix well.
- 15. Brush tops of dough with egg wash.
- 16. Bake 16 minutes, or until tops are golden brown. Internal temperature should be 190° F.
- 17.Serve immediately.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 73
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 180 Calories from Fat 30
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 3.5g 5%
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 110mg 37%
- Sodium 400mg 17%
Total Carbohydrate 29g 10%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 8g
|Vitamin A 4%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 10%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|