ingredientsYields 8 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Egg Whites #91820||1/2 cup(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||2/3 cup(s)
|butter, divided||5 Tbs.
|grated Parmesan cheese||8 Tbs.
|all-purpose flour||3 Tbs.
|whole milk||2/3 cup(s)
|Gruyere cheese, shredded||4 oz.
|goat cheese, crumbled||1 oz.
|fresh broccoli, cut into small florets||4 oz.
- Serve with a side salad or grilled vegetables
- Daypart suggestion: brunch through dinner
- 1.Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2.Prepare eight 4-oz. ramekins for baking: use 2 Tbs. butter to grease ramekin bottoms and sides. Dust each with 1 Tbs. parmesan, coating all sides. Tap out excess. Set ramekins aside.
- 3.In saucepan melt remaining 3 Tbs. butter. over low heat. Add flour and whisk to incorporate.
- 4.Stir in milk until blended. Simmer 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 5.Add Gruyère and goat cheese. Whisk until melted.
- 6.Pour liquid whole eggs into medium bowl.
- 7.Add about ½ cup of hot cheese sauce to liquid whole eggs. Whisk until well combined.
- 8.Add remaining cheese sauce to liquid whole eggs, whisking until smooth.
- 9.Fold broccoli into mixture.
- 10.In separate bowl, whip liquid egg whites to stiff peak.
- 11.Gently fold egg whites into egg/cheese mixture.
- 12.Divide among ramekins. Place ramekins in hot oven.
- 13.Bake for 15 minutes, or until fully risen and lightly brown on top.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 104
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 230 Calories from Fat 160
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 17g 25%
- Saturated Fat 10g 50%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 115mg 38%
- Sodium 230mg 10%
Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 12g
|Vitamin A 15%||Vitamin C 20%|
|Calcium 30%||Iron 4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|