ingredientsYields Yield: 6-10 servings / 3-4 pieces per Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Table Ready® Hard Cooked Eggs #85018||6 egg(s)
|ripe plum tomatoes, peeled, seeds removed, diced||1 1/2 lb(s).
|garlic, minced||2 clove(s)
|extra virgin olive oil||1 Tbs.
|balsamic vinegar||1 tsp.
|fresh basil, chopped||6-8
|salt|| to taste
|pepper|| to taste
|French bread or similar Italian bread||1 baguette(s)
|olive oil||1/4 cup(s)
- Serve with cottage cheese or Italian-style salad.
- Daypart suggestion: appetizer, or for lunch or dinner.
- 1.Preheat oven to 450° F. Dice eggs and combine with tomatoes, garlic, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar in bowl and mix. Add chopped basil, salt and pepper.
- 2.Slice the baguette diagonally into slices about ½" thick. Coat one side of each slice with olive oil using pastry brush.
- 3.Place on baking sheet, olive oil side down. Toast for 5-6 minutes, until bread just begins to turn golden brown.
Place topping on toasted bread slices and serve.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 188
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 330 Calories from Fat 110
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 13g 20%
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 135mg 45%
- Sodium 470mg 20%
Total Carbohydrate 43g 14%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 14g
|Vitamin A 20%||Vitamin C 20%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 15%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|