ingredientsYields 8 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Table Ready® Farmhouse Omelet #76263||8
|flour tortilla, 6''||8
|refried beans, heated||1 cup(s)
|Cheddar cheese, shredded||8.0 oz.
|vegetable oil||4 tsp.
- Fresh ‘n it up: add a few chopped jalapeños and some fresh cilantro.
- Authentic Chihuahua cheese is a mouthwatering stand-in for classic cheddar.
- Vegetarian Option: Sub in the Papetti’s® Table Ready® Cheddar Cheese Omelet #90135.
- 1.Spread each tortilla with 2 Tbsp. of refried beans and sprinkle with a ¼ cup of cheese.
- 2.Place a heated omelet on the bottom half of each tortilla. Fold the tortilla to close.
- 3.In a non-stick sauté pan or griddle over medium-high heat, add the oil and sear the quesadillas until golden brown and hot throughout, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- 4.Cut each quesadilla in 3 pieces. Garnish as desired and serve.
- Serving Size (186g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 410 Calories from Fat 230
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 26g 40%
- Saturated Fat 12g 60%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 220mg 73%
- Sodium 970mg 40%
Total Carbohydrate 22g 7%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 22g
|Vitamin A 15%||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 35%||Iron 10%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|