ingredientsYields 1 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||6 Tbs.
|Simply Potatoes® American Home Fries Sliced Potatoes #15120||16 oz.
|salt|| to taste
|chipotle powder|| to taste
|Mexican chorizo, medium-diced||2 oz.
|sour cream||1/4 cup(s)
|heavy cream||1/4 cup(s)
|red bell peppers, small-diced, sauteed||1 Tbs.
|green onion, thinly sliced, divided||1
|olive oil||2 tsp.
|Chihuahua cheese||1 1/2 Tbs.
|Cotija cheese||1 1/2 Tbs.
- For a spin on traditional Chilaquiles, serve over tortilla chips
- Daypart suggestion: breakfast through late night
- 1.Place potatoes in 375°F deep fryer. Cook 5–7 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove and drain. Immediately sprinkle with salt and chipotle powder. Set aside.
- 2.In sauté pan over medium heat, cook chorizo 2-3 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 3.In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream, heavy cream, red peppers, salt and half the green onion slices.
- 4.Heat olive oil in sauté pan over low heat.
- 5.Pour egg mixture into pan. Cook 3 minutes, or until smooth, stirring constantly.
- 6.Add cheeses. Stir until melted.
- 7.Add chorizo. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 8.Pour into bowl and top with remaining green onions. Serve with fried potato chips.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 378
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 630 Calories from Fat 350
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 39g 60%
- Saturated Fat 18g 90%
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 245mg 82%
- Sodium 1670mg 70%
Total Carbohydrate 49g 16%
- Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 21g
|Vitamin A 25%||Vitamin C 35%|
|Calcium 20%||Iron 10%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|