|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Egg Whites #91820||4 cup(s)
|cooking spray||as needed
|green onions, chopped||8
|shallot, minced||2 oz.
|cucumber, small-diced||6 3/4 oz.
|fresh basil, chopped||1/4 cup(s)
|lemon juice||2 tsp.
|kosher salt|| to taste
|black pepper|| to taste
For a sandwich option, serve on whole wheat toast
- Daypart suggestion: appetizer or lunch
- 1.Coat nonstick sauté pan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-low heat. Add egg whites and cook until done, stirring minimally. Remove from pan and cool in refrigerator.
- 2.Once cool, dice egg whites into small cubes.
- 3.In medium mixing bowl, combine green onions, shallots, cucumber, basil, lemon juice and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- 4.Fold in diced egg whites. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5.Serve on a bed of baby spinach with crackers or crostini.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories Calories from Fat
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat g
- Saturated Fat g
- Trans Fat g
- Cholesterol mg
- Sodium mg
Total Carbohydrate g
- Dietary Fiber g
- Sugars g
- Protein g
|Vitamin A %||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||Iron %|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|