ingredientsYields 1 Serving(s)
|Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes #15100||8 oz.
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||3 oz.
|olive oil||1/3 cup(s)
|Monterey Jack cheese, shredded||4 oz.
|sausage, cooked and crumbled||2 oz.
|red and green pepper, finely diced||1 oz.
- Top with goat cheese
- Daypart suggestion: breakfast through late night
- 1.Heat oil in medium omelet pan over medium-high heat. Add hash browns.
- 2.Cook hash browns until golden brown and very crispy. Turn over; cook the other side until golden brown and very crispy.
- 3.While hash browns are cooking, scramble eggs on grill.
- 4.Top hash browns with shredded cheese.
- 5.Sprinkle scrambled eggs, sausage and peppers over hash browns.
- 6.Place under a salamander or broiler to finish, until cheese is melted.
- 7.Serve immediately.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 582
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 1580 Calories from Fat 1160
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 130g 200%
- Saturated Fat 39g 195%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 465mg 155%
- Sodium 1260mg 53%
Total Carbohydrate 49g 16%
- Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 55g
|Vitamin A 40%||Vitamin C 80%|
|Calcium 90%||Iron 25%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|