ingredientsYields 6 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||2 1/4 qts(s).
|red, yellow and green peppers, diced||4 oz.
|mozzarella cheese, shredded||2 oz.
|panko bread crumbs||1 cup(s)
- Top with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese
- Serve with a side salad and crusty bread
- Daypart suggestion: lunch through dinner
- 1.Mix 2 quarts of eggs with peppers and cheese in a well-oiled half pan.
- 2.Bake eggs in 250º F oven for 20 minutes. Cool.
- 3.Cut eggs into 3” squares.
- 4.Place 1 cup of eggs in bowl and place flour in another bowl. Dip egg squares in egg wash, then dredge in flour, turning to coat all sides. Repeat egg and flour dredging.
- 5.Place bread crumbs in bowl. Dredge egg squares in bread crumbs, coating all sides evenly.
- 6.Place breaded egg squares in a deep fryer, well-oiled 350º F flattop grill or sauté pan. Cook until golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 403
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 630 Calories from Fat 300
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 33g 51%
- Saturated Fat 11g 55%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 1265mg 422%
- Sodium 560mg 23%
Total Carbohydrate 30g 10%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 51g
|Vitamin A 40%||Vitamin C 25%|
|Calcium 25%||Iron 40%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|