ingredientsYields 6 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||2 cup(s)
|Papetti's® Table Ready® French Toast Sticks #85803, torn into 1'' pieces||12 - about 13-14 stick(s)
|cognac or brandy||1/2 cup(s)
|butter, melted||6 Tbs.
|milk||1 1/2 cup(s)
|cream||1 1/2 cup(s)
|sugar, white granulated||2/3 cup(s)
|fresh nutmeg, grated||1/4 tsp.
|ground allspice||1/4 tsp.
|butter||to grease dish
- Serve with vanilla bean ice cream.
- Top with sliced strawberries and fresh whipped cream.
- Daypart suggestion: lunch through late night.
- 1.In small saucepan, warm cognac just to a simmer. Do not boil. Remove from heat, add raisins, and let sit for 30 minutes.
- 2.Place French toast sticks in large bowl. Add melted butter and toss gently. Let sit for 5 minutes so bread absorbs the butter.
- 3.Whisk together milk, cream, eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. Pour evenly over French toast sticks. Add raisins and cognac. Toss gently. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 4.Remove bread pudding from refrigerator and let rest on counter. Preheat oven to 450º F. Butter a casserole dish.
- 5.Sprinkle the buttered casserole evenly with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- 6.Pour bread mixture into prepared casserole. Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 449
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 1030 Calories from Fat 460
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 52g 80%
- Saturated Fat 26g 130%
- Trans Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 655mg 218%
- Sodium 1200mg 50%
Total Carbohydrate 105g 35%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 54g
- Protein 28g
|Vitamin A 40%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 20%||Iron 15%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|