ingredientsYields 1 Serving(s)
|Papetti’s® Table Ready® Home-Style Fried Egg Patty with Cracked Black Pepper #70407, heated||1
|unsalted butter||1 Tbs.
|kosher salt|| to taste
|fried Chicken breast, heated||2.5 oz.
|Cheddar cheese||1 slice(s)
- For a spicier version, substitute pepper jack cheese for Cheddar cheese
- Serve with bean and corn salad
- Add variety with one of the flavor alternatives below:
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2.In small saucepan over medium heat, combine honey and butter. Whisk to blend. Heat until butter melts. Season to taste with salt. Remove from heat.
- 3.Place heated egg patty on bottom half of biscuit.
- 4.Glaze heated chicken breast with honey butter. Layer over egg patty.
- 5.Top with Cheddar cheese. Place on sheet pan.
- 6.Place in hot oven. Heat until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- 7.Add biscuit top and serve immediately.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories Calories from Fat
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat g
- Saturated Fat g
- Trans Fat g
- Cholesterol mg
- Sodium mg
Total Carbohydrate g
- Dietary Fiber g
- Sugars g
- Protein g
|Vitamin A %||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||Iron %|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|