ingredientsYields 4 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||1/4 cup(s)
|kosher salt||1/4 tsp.
|ground white pepper||1/8 tsp.
|chicken thighs, boneless, skinless, cut into 1'' pieces||1 lb(s).
|vegetable oil||4 1/2 tsp.
|yellow onions, julienne||1 oz.
|red bell peppers, julienne||1 oz.
|General Tso's sauce||1/4 cup(s)
|green onions, chopped||2
Serve over rice or noodles
Daypart suggestion: lunch or dinner
- 1.Preheat deep fryer to 350° F.
- 2.In medium mixing bowl, combine whole eggs, salt, white pepper and 2 Tbs. cornstarch. Mix well.
- 3.Add chicken pieces. Toss well. Set chicken/egg mixture aside for at least 15 minutes.
- 4.After 15 minutes, sprinkle 3 Tbs. cornstarch over chicken. Carefully toss with fingers to completely coat. Add more cornstarch if needed. Shake off excess cornstarch.
- 5.Carefully place chicken pieces in hot fryer. Cook 3-4 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown. Remove and drain.
- 6.Preheat wok over high heat. Add vegetable oil to hot wok.
- 7.When oil starts to smoke, add chicken. Fry 30 seconds - 1 minute, to re-crisp chicken.
- 8.Add onions and peppers. Stir-fry 10 seconds.
- 9.Add sauce. Toss to completely coat.
- 10. Garnish with chopped green onions and serve immediately.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 166
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 430 Calories from Fat 250
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 28g 43%
- Saturated Fat 4g 20%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 125mg 42%
- Sodium 440mg 18%
Total Carbohydrate 20g 7%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 8g
- Protein 23g
|Vitamin A 10%||Vitamin C 20%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|