ingredientsYields 12 Servings / 2 rolls per Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||1 carton(s)
|cream cheese, softened, cut into cubes||1 lb(s).
|ham, fully cooked, finely diced||1 lb(s).
|green onion, sliced||1 cup(s)
|Creole seasoning||2 tsp.
|egg roll wrappers||24
- Serve with fried rice and spicy mustard.
- Daypart suggestion: breakfast, or appetizer for lunch or dinner.
- 1.Cook and scramble eggs over medium heat until firm throughout. Transfer to a bowl. Gently mix in cream cheese, ham, green onion and seasoning. Lay out egg roll wrappers and brush edges with water.
- 2.Divide filling (approximately 1/3 cup for each) and spoon onto widest part of each egg roll wrapper. Roll up “egg roll style,” sealing edges.
- 3.Deep-fry at 350° F for 3-4 minutes until thoroughly heated and golden brown; drain.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 224
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 470 Calories from Fat 190
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 22g 34%
- Saturated Fat 10g 50%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 335mg 112%
- Sodium 1030mg 43%
Total Carbohydrate 42g 14%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 25g
|Vitamin A 20%||Vitamin C 8%|
|Calcium 10%||Iron 20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|