ingredientsYields 2 Serving(s)
|japanese white sauce|
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Egg Yolks #91800||4 1/2 tsp.
|lemon juice||1/4 tsp.
|yuzu juice||1/2 tsp.
|kosher salt||1/8 tsp.
|seasoned rice vinegar||1 1/2 tsp.
|white miso||1 1/2 tsp.
|water||1 1/2 tsp.
|vegetable oil||1 3/4 cup(s)
|vegetable oil||1 tsp.
|yellow onions, julienne||2 oz.
|snow peas||3 oz.
|shrimp, peeled, deveined||4 oz.
|Japanese white sauce||4 Tbs.
Serve over rice or rice noodles
Daypart suggestion: lunch or dinner
- 1.Prepare Japanese white sauce: In medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, lemon juice, yuzu juice, salt, vinegar, miso and water. Whisk to thoroughly combine.
- 2.While whisking, add 1 ¾ cups vegetable oil, a few drops at a time, to create emulsion. Pour in slow stream, beating well after each addition. Texture should be similar to thick mayonnaise. Reserve white sauce.
- 3.Prepare hibachi shrimp: Preheat griddle to 350°F. Add 1 tsp. oil to hot griddle.
- 4.Add onions. Sauté 1 minute.
- 5.Add peas and shrimp. Sauté until shrimp are opaque and almost fully cooked.
- 6.Ladle 4 Tbs. white sauce over shrimp and vegetables; do not mix.
- 7.Pour 2 Tbs. water around edge of griddle; cover. Let steam 1 minute. Uncover.
- 8.Gently remove shrimp and veggies from pan and serve immediately.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 171
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 300 Calories from Fat 230
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 26g 40%
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 85mg 28%
- Sodium 350mg 15%
Total Carbohydrate 7g 2%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 9g
|Vitamin A 4%||Vitamin C 15%|
|Calcium 6%||Iron 4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|