ingredientsYields 4 Serving(s)
|Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes #15100||16 oz.
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||1/4 cup(s)
|Simply Potatoes® Home-Style Mashed Potatoes #15750||24 oz.
|butter, melted||2 oz.
|honey ham, sliced||16 oz.
|Cheddar cheese, shredded||4 oz.
- Serve with a side salad or cup of soup
- Daypart suggestion: lunch through dinner
- 1.Spray 9" pie pan with non-stick spray.
- 2.In mixing bowl, combine hash browns and eggs. Mix in melted butter.
- 3.Form potato-egg mixture around inside of pan to form a crust. Press an empty pie pan on top of potatoes. Bake at 350º F until brown, approximately 20-25 minutes. Remove top pan and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- 4.Place ham on top of hash brown crust. Top with mashed potatoes.
- 5.Bake at 350º F until hot, approximately 20 minutes.
- 6.Top with cheddar cheese. Slice and serve.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 455
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 700 Calories from Fat 340
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 38g 58%
- Saturated Fat 23g 115%
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 180mg 60%
- Sodium 1960mg 82%
Total Carbohydrate 53g 18%
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 35g
|Vitamin A 25%||Vitamin C 15%|
|Calcium 30%||Iron 10%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|