ingredientsYields 4 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||2 1/2 cup(s)
|orzo pasta||1/2 cup
|freshly ground black pepper||1/4 tsp.
|smoked mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2'' cubes||2 oz.
|fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced||2 Tbs.
|pancetta, coarsely chopped||4 oz.
|onion, chopped||1/2 cup(s)
|thin asparagus stalks, trimmed, cut into 1/2'' pieces||8
- Add seasonal vegetables of your choice
- Daypart suggestion: lunch through dinner
- 1.Bring large saucepan of salted water to boil. Add orzo and cook until al dente, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Drain orzo.
- 2.In medium bowl, whisk eggs, salt and pepper to blend.
- 3.Stir in cheese and basil. Set aside.
- 4.Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pancetta and sauté about 5 minutes, or until crisp and golden.
- 5.Add onion and sauté about 2 minutes, or until tender.
- 6.Add asparagus and sauté about 2 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- 7.Add orzo and stir to coat.
- 8.Add egg mixture to pan. Using rubber spatula, stir mixture and cook about 4 minutes, or until eggs are softly set.
- 9.Transfer egg mixture to serving bowl and serve.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 280
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 520 Calories from Fat 290
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 32g 49%
- Saturated Fat 13g 65%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 615mg 205%
- Sodium 560mg 23%
Total Carbohydrate 25g 8%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 33g
|Vitamin A %||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||Iron %|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|