ingredientsYields 6 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||1/4 cup(s)
|Papetti's® Table Ready® Hard Cooked Eggs #85018||1
|Jiffy® corn muffin mix, 1 package||8 1/2 oz.
|whole milk||1/3 cup(s)
|frozen corn kernels, thawed||6 1/2 oz.
|Cheddar cheese, shredded||4 oz.
|canned Jalapeños||1 oz.
Serve with chili or soup
Daypart suggestion: appetizer through late night snack
- 1.Preheat oven to 375° F.
- 2.In large bowl, combine liquid eggs, muffin mix, milk, corn, cheese and jalapeños. Mix with wooden spoon for 20 strokes.
- 3.Slice hard cooked egg into 6 slices. Set aside.
- 4.Portion about 2 Tbs. of mixture into 4.5” greased muffin cup. Top batter with one slice of hard cooked egg.
- 5.Add another 2 Tbs. of mixture on top of sliced egg.
- 6.Repeat with remaining batter, for 6 muffins.
- 7.Bake 16–20 minutes, or until top is golden brown and center is set.
- 8.Remove from oven and serve hot.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 125
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 260 Calories from Fat 120
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 13g 20%
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 110mg 37%
- Sodium 470mg 20%
Total Carbohydrate 26g 9%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 11g
|Vitamin A 8%||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 20%||Iron 8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|