ingredientsYields 1 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||1/2 cup(s)
|all-purpose flour||1/4 cup(s)
|salt|| to taste
|pepper|| to taste
|onions (red or white), thinly sliced||3 oz.
|American cheese||2 slice(s)
|pulled barbecue beef, heated||3 oz.
|barbecue sauce, divided||2 oz.
- Use BBQ pork and pepper jack cheese for a zestier menu option
- Daypart suggestion: lunch through dinner
- 1.In small bowl, season flour with salt and pepper.
- 2.Add onion slices to bowl. Coat thoroughly with seasoned flour. Shake off excess flour.
- 3.Drop onions into 375º F deep fryer. Cook until crispy.
- 4.Remove from fryer and drain. Reserve in 200º F oven until ready to serve.
- 5.Add oil to omelet pan over medium heat. When hot, pour in eggs. Cook eggs, allowing uncooked eggs to flow toward edges, until just about set.
- 6.Top omelet with cheese slices.
- 7.Add hot barbecue beef on one half of omelet.
- 8.Top beef with barbecue sauce.
- 9.Fold omelet in half and cook until heated through.
- 10.Slide omelet onto plate.
- 11.Place warm onions on top of omelet and serve immediately.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 454
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 940 Calories from Fat 500
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 56g 86%
- Saturated Fat 17g 85%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 515mg 172%
- Sodium 1820mg 76%
Total Carbohydrate 72g 24%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 34g
- Protein 39g
|Vitamin A 30%||Vitamin C 10%|
|Calcium 50%||Iron 30%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|