ingredientsYields 2 PIES (9") Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Egg Yolks #91800||1/2 cup(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Egg Whites #91820||1 1/3 cup(s)
|graham cracker crumbs||3 cup(s)
|sugar, granulated||1 cup(s)
|butter, melted||1/2 cup(s)
|sweetened condesned milk||3 1/2 cup(s)
|fresh key lime juice||1 cup(s)
|sugar, confectioner's||1 1/2 cup(s)
- Garnish with slice of lime
- Daypart suggestion: dessert
- 1.Preheat oven to 350º F.
- 2.Prepare graham cracker crust: Mix together cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and butter.
- 3.Divide crumbs in half. Line two 9" pie plates with cracker crumb mix, pressing firmly to line bottom and sides. Bake at 350º F for 8 minutes.
- 4.Meanwhile, prepare filling: Whisk condensed milk with lime juice and egg yolks in stainless steel bowl.
- 5.Pour half of filling into each of the pre-baked graham cracker shells. Bake pies, at 350º F for 20 minutes.
- 6.Prepare meringue. Use very clean bowl and whisk to beat egg whites; otherwise, egg whites will not form stiff peak. Beat egg whites to stiff peak. Continue whipping and add confectioner’s sugar, whipping until meringue forms stiff peaks.
- 7.Divide meringue in half. Decoratively add meringue to top of custard. Bake at 350º F for 15-30 minutes, or until meringue has good color. Check with wooden skewer or cake tester to be sure custard is done.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 151
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 460 Calories from Fat 130
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 15g 23%
- Saturated Fat 8g 40%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 105mg 35%
- Sodium 190mg 8%
Total Carbohydrate 74g 25%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 65g
- Protein 9g
|Vitamin A 10%||Vitamin C 10%|
|Calcium 20%||Iron 6%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|