ingredientsYields 8 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Table Ready® Refrigerated Scrambled Eggs #85877, heated||4 cup(s)
|Simply Potatoes® 5/8'' Southern Style Diced Potatoes #15110||12 cup(s)
|vegetable oil||1 cup(s)
|Cajun seasoning||4 tsp.
|corn kernels||1 1/2 cup(s)
|red and green pepper, finely diced||9.5 oz.
|onion, diced||5.6 oz.
|Louisiana hot sauce||2 tsp.
|Andouille sausage, sliced||4
|scallion, sliced||1/4 cup(s)
- Sub in flavorful red beans for the Andouille sausage for a vegetarian-friendly option.
- Lighten it up with Garden Vegetable Egg White Patty #70601.
- Serve with toasted English Muffin and a side of Cajun hollandaise for a deconstructed benedict.
- 1.Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2.In a bowl, combine diced potatoes with ½ cup oil and Cajun seasoning.
- 3.Transfer potatoes to a sheet tray lined with foil. Roast in oven until tender and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- 4.In a sauté pan over high heat, add the remaining ½ cup oil. Add the corn, peppers, and onions and sauté until tender and lightly browned, about 5-7 minutes.
- 5.Remove from heat, add the hot sauce. Stir to combine and reserve.
- 6.For each breakfast bowl, divide the roasted potatoes between 8 bowls. Top with ½ sliced Andouille sausage, heated scrambled eggs, and sautéed vegetables.
- 7.Garnish each with ½ Tbsp. sliced scallion and serve.
- Serving Size (460g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 720 Calories from Fat 420
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 47g 72%
- Saturated Fat 7g 35%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 290mg 97%
- Sodium 1200mg 50%
Total Carbohydrate 52g 17%
- Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
- Sugars 6g
- Protein 23g
|Vitamin A 20%||Vitamin C 90%|
|Calcium 10%||Iron 15%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|