ingredientsYields 8 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Table Ready® Home-Style Omelet #76007, heated||8
|caramelized onions||3.4 oz.
|roasted poblano peppers, diced||3.4 oz.
|chihuahua cheese sauce||6.0 oz.
- Cool things down with a dollop of sour cream or Mexican Crema.
- Spice things up with thinly sliced jalapeños—pickled or fresh.
- For a bit more Philly flair, tag out the chorizo for thinly sliced sirloin.
- 1.In a non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat, add the chorizo and sauté until brown and fully cooked, about 5 minutes.
- 2.Divide chorizo equally between 8 heated omelets.
- 3.Top each omelet with 1 Tbsp. of caramelized onions, 1 Tbsp. of roasted poblano peppers, and 2 Tbsp. of chihuahua cheese sauce.
- 4.Fold omelet to close and serve.
- Serving Size (160g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 330 Calories from Fat 210
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 24g 37%
- Saturated Fat 9g 45%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 255mg 85%
- Sodium 690mg 29%
Total Carbohydrate 7g 2%
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 17g
|Vitamin A 8%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 10%||Iron 8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|