ingredientsYields 1 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||9 Tbs.
|Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns #15100||8 oz.
|salt|| to taste
|heavy cream||3 Tbs.
|green onions, sliced, divided||1 Tbs.
|olive oil||1 Tbs.
|chorizo, diced, sautéed||2 oz.
|white Mexican cheese sauce||3 Tbs.
|corn kernels, roasted||2 oz.
|red chili sauce||1 Tbs.
|sour cream||1 Tbs.
- For a spin on traditional Chilaquiles, serve over tortilla chips
- Daypart suggestion: breakfast through late night
- 1.Place potatoes in 375°F deep fryer. Cook 10 minutes, or until crisp. Remove from fryer and drain. Immediately sprinkle with salt.
- 2.In small bowl, mix eggs with cream, half of the sliced green onions and ½ tsp. salt.
- 3.Heat oil in sauté pan over medium heat. Add egg mixture. Soft-scramble eggs.
- 4.On oval plate, arrange scrambled eggs in middle. Top eggs with red chili sauce, ½ cup fried potatoes, chorizo, white cheese sauce and corn. Arrange remaining fried potatoes around eggs.
- 5.Top with guacamole and sour cream. Sprinkle with remaining green onions.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 667
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 1180 Calories from Fat 720
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 80g 123%
- Saturated Fat 32g 160%
- Trans Fat 1.5g
- Cholesterol 655mg 218%
- Sodium 2840mg 118%
Total Carbohydrate 75g 25%
- Dietary Fiber 8g 32%
- Sugars 10g
- Protein 45g
|Vitamin A 45%||Vitamin C 50%|
|Calcium 25%||Iron 25%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|