ingredientsYields 1 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Table Ready® Square Egg Patty #61688, heated||1
|eggplant, 1/4'' thick slice||1
|olive oil||1/4 tsp.
|lasagna noodle, cooked||1
|ricotta cheese||4 Tbs.
|marinara sauce||4 Tbs.
|mozzarella cheese, shredded||3 Tbs.
|grated Parmesan cheese||1 Tbs.
- For a meat version, include cooked Italian sausage crumbles in each layer
- Daypart suggestion: lunch through dinner
- 1.Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2.Sprinkle eggplant with salt. Place on wire rack to drain. Let sit 1 hour.
- 3.Heat oil in sauté pan over medium heat. Sauté eggplant 1 minute on each side, or until slightly softened. Slice in half and reserve.
- 4.Cut cooked lasagna noodle in half crosswise.
- 5.In bottom of 5.5" x 3" x 2.5" mini loaf pan, place one noodle half.
- 6.Spread 1 Tbs. ricotta cheese on noodle. Top with 1 Tbs. marinara sauce. Sprinkle 1 Tbs. of mozzarella cheese over marinara.
- 7.Unfold heated egg patty. Place on mozzarella cheese.
- 8.Spread 1 Tbs. ricotta cheese on egg. Spread 1 Tbs. marinara sauce on ricotta.
- 9.Place both halves of eggplant on marinara sauce.
- 10.Spread 1 Tbs. ricotta cheese over eggplant. Spread 1 Tbs. marinara sauce on ricotta. Sprinkle 1 Tbs. mozzarella cheese on marinara sauce.
- 11.Place second noodle half over marinara sauce.
- 12.Spread 1 Tbs. ricotta cheese on noodle. Spread 1 Tbs. marinara sauce over ricotta. Sprinkle 1 Tbs. mozzarella cheese on marinara. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- 13.Place pan in hot oven. Bake 20 minutes, or until golden and bubbly. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 762
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 540 Calories from Fat 190
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 21g 32%
- Saturated Fat 10g 50%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 155mg 52%
- Sodium 1080mg 45%
Total Carbohydrate 65g 22%
- Dietary Fiber 21g 84%
- Sugars 22g
- Protein 30g
|Vitamin A 25%||Vitamin C 20%|
|Calcium 60%||Iron 15%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|