ingredientsYields 6 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||1/4 cup(s)
|ground pork||1 lb(s).
|bacon, cooked until crisp, crumbled||1/2 cup(s)
|Italian-seasoned bread crumbs||1/2 cup(s)
|fresh mozzarella pearls||20
- Serve with tomato sauce or romesco sauce
- For a grab-and-go option, offer clamshell package with a spot for a dipping sauce
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2.In cold mixing bowl, combine ground pork, bacon, eggs, bread crumbs and salt. Mix well.
- 3.To make one meatball, form 1 oz. pork mixture around one mozzarella pearl, forming a ball.
- 4.Place meatball on sheet pan. Form remaining meatballs, spacing 2" apart on pan.
- 5.Place pan in hot oven. Bake 10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Remove from oven and serve hot.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 203
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 580 Calories from Fat 400
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 45g 69%
- Saturated Fat 21g 105%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 185mg 62%
- Sodium 930mg 39%
Total Carbohydrate 7g 2%
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 36g
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|