ingredientsYields 1 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||1 1/2 cup(s)
|sugar, white granulated||2/3 cup(s)
|salt|| to taste
|German sweet chocolate, melted and cooled||3 oz.
|heavy cream||2/3 cup(s)
|strong brewed coffee||2 Tbs.
|vanilla extract||3/4 tsp.
|Toffee candy bars, crushed||2.8 oz.
|pecans, chopped||1/3 cup(s)
- Sprinkle with crushed toffee candy bar pieces and chopped pecans.
- Daypart suggestion: lunch through late night.
- 1.In saucepan, combine eggs, sugar and salt. Gradually add milk.
- 2.Whisk in chocolate, and then add cream, coffee and vanilla. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 3.Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture reaches 160º F and coats the back of a metal spoon. Remove from heat.
- 4.Fold in candy and nuts. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer; freeze according to manufacturer’s directions. Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer or firm up in the freezer for 2-4 hours before serving.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 1137
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 2800 Calories from Fat 1570
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 174g 268%
- Saturated Fat 82g 410%
- Trans Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 1645mg 548%
- Sodium 930mg 39%
Total Carbohydrate 260g 87%
- Dietary Fiber 11g 44%
- Sugars 240g
- Protein 71g
|Vitamin A 110%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 70%||Iron 60%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|