ingredientsYields 8 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Egg Whites #91820||1/2 cup(s)
|salt||1 1/2 tsp.
|baking soda||2 Tbs.
|chicken wings, split||2 lb(s).
|fresh cilantro, chopped|| to taste
|peanuts, roughly chopped||8 tsp.
|Thai chili sauce||1/2 cup(s)
- Toss chicken wings in chili sauce after baking
- Add variety with one of the flavor alternatives below:
- 1.In medium bowl, combine egg whites, salt and baking soda. Whisk until blended.
- 2.Dip chicken wings into egg white mixture to thoroughly coat.
- 3.Place chicken wings on greased wire rack positioned on a sheet pan. Refrigerate overnight, uncovered.
- 4.Preheat oven to 450°F. Remove wings from refrigerator.
- 5.Place pan in hot oven. Bake 10 minutes, then turn. Cook another 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165°F. Remove from oven.
- 6.Garnish with cilantro and peanuts and serve with Thai chili sauce on side for dipping.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories Calories from Fat
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat g
- Saturated Fat g
- Trans Fat g
- Cholesterol mg
- Sodium mg
Total Carbohydrate g
- Dietary Fiber g
- Sugars g
- Protein g
|Vitamin A %||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||Iron %|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|