ingredientsYields 8 Serving(s)
|Papetti’s® Table Ready® Fluffy Frittata #76262, thawed||8
|Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes #15100||10.4 oz.
|premade pizza dough||2 can(s)
|sausage gravy||1 lb(s).
|Cheddar cheese, shredded||7.6 oz.
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||1/4 cup(s)
- Lighten it up: skip the sausage gravy and add spinach, onion and mushrooms.
- Make meat lovers rejoice: add chopped bacon.
- Spice it up: add 1 Tb of Sriracha per 2 cups of sausage gravy.
- 1.Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2.In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, add oil and cook hash browns until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Split into 8 portions and reserve.
- 3.Divide pizza dough into 8 equal portions. Roll each portion into an 8'' round.
- 4.On the bottom half of each piece of dough, layer with ¼ cup of gravy, 1 Fluffy Frittata, 2 Tbsp. of hash browns and 3 Tbsp. of cheese.
- 5.In a small bowl, whisk together liquid whole egg and water and brush the edges of each calzone with egg wash.
- 6.Fold over dough to create a calzone shape. Crimp edges with fork or fold edges until sealed.
- 7.Place on parchment lined sheet tray and brush the top of each calzone with egg wash.
- 8.Transfer to oven and bake for 10-14 minutes, or until calzones are golden brown.
- Serving Size (312g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 580 Calories from Fat 230
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 26g 40%
- Saturated Fat 12g 60%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 255mg 85%
- Sodium 1520mg 63%
Total Carbohydrate 61g 20%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 7g
- Protein 27g
|Vitamin A 15%||Vitamin C 8%|
|Calcium 25%||Iron 25%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|