ingredientsYields 5 Serving(s)
|Simply Potatoes® Deluxe Mashed Potatoes #15770||3 lb(s).
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||2 cup(s)
|French onion chip dip||20 oz.
|bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled||1 lb(s).
|Cheddar cheese, shredded||2 lb(s).
|panko bread crumbs||2 cup(s)
- Serve with queso cheese, sour cream and chive, or honey mustard sauce for dipping
- Serve as a side dish with steak, pork or chicken
- Daypart suggestion: Appetizer, or lunch through late night
- 1.In large mixing bowl, mix mashed potatoes with French onion chip dip, bacon and 2 lbs. of cheddar cheese.
- 2.Roll mixture into 3 oz. balls.
- 3.Prepare for 3-step breading: place flour in 1 bowl, eggs in second bowl and bread crumbs in third bowl.
- 4.Dredge potato balls in flour, turning to coat all sides. Dip in egg wash. Finally, dredge potato balls in bread crumbs, coating all sides evenly.
- 5.Refrigerate breaded potato balls for 2-3 hours.
- 6.Fry potato balls in 350º F deep fryer for 3-7 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 838
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 2250 Calories from Fat 1360
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 151g 232%
- Saturated Fat 78g 390%
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 685mg 228%
- Sodium 5120mg 213%
Total Carbohydrate 109g 36%
- Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
- Sugars 13g
- Protein 108g
|Vitamin A 60%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 160%||Iron 40%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|