ingredientsYields 2 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||1 cup(s)
|olive oil||2 oz.
|Cheddar cheese, shredded||4 oz.
|mini pretzel buns||4
- Serve alone as an appetizer/small plate, or with French fries or salad as an entree
- Can also be made with Papettis® Table Ready® Refrigerated Scrambled Eggs #85878
- Daypart suggestion: Brunch through late-night snack
- 1.On 350º F flattop grill, scramble eggs until fully cooked
- 2.Portion the eggs into 4 piles on grill.
- 3.Top each egg pile with 1 oz. of cheese and place one bun top on each egg pile.
- 4.Let the cheese melt and then slide each pile onto a bottom bun. Serve.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 284
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 900 Calories from Fat 570
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 63g 97%
- Saturated Fat 19g 95%
- Trans Fat --g
- Cholesterol 480mg 160%
- Sodium 910mg 38%
Total Carbohydrate 42g 14%
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 39g
|Vitamin A 25%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 45%||Iron 15%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|