ingredientsYields 2 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||6 Tbs.
|spaghetti noodles||8 oz.
|heavy cream||1/4 cup(s)
|grated Parmesan cheese||8 (divided) Tbs.
|bacon fat||2 tsp.
|garlic, minced||2 clove(s)
|bacon lardons, cooked crisp||4 oz.
|water||1/2 (reserved pasta water) cup(s)
|fresh parsley, minced||to taste to taste
- Serve with French breadand crisp salad
- Daypart suggestion: lunch through dinner
- 1.Boil water and cook pasta as instructed on box. Drain, reserving ½ cup of water. Hold noodles warm.
- 2.In small bowl, combine eggs, cream, 6 Tbs. Parmesan, salt and pepper. Whisk.
- 3.Heat bacon fat in sauté pan over medium heat.
- 4.Add garlic and crispy bacon. Sauté 30 seconds, or until heated.
- 5.Turn heat off. Add warm noodles and egg mixture to hot pan. Stir until combined.
- 6.If mixture is too thick, add reserved pasta water, as needed, to loosen.
- 7.Place pasta in bowl. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 275
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 1020 Calories from Fat 450
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 50g 77%
- Saturated Fat 21g 105%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 295mg 98%
- Sodium 2250mg 94%
Total Carbohydrate 86g 29%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 50g
|Vitamin A 20%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 30%||Iron 20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|