ingredientsYields 15 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||3/4 cup(s)
|whole milk||2 cup(s)
|heavy cream||1/2 cup
|vanilla bean||1/2 bean(s)
|granulated sugar, divided||10 Tbs.
|ground cinnamon||1 tsp.
- Daypart suggestion: dessert or snack
- 1.In large saucepan, combine milk, cream, half vanilla bean and 5 Tbs. sugar.
- 2.Bring to simmer over medium heat. Set aside.
- 3.In medium bowl, combine liquid eggs with remaining 5 Tbs. sugar. Whisk until thick and opaque (ribbon stage).
- 4.Add hot milk into eggs 2 oz. at a time. Stir well after each addition.
- 5.Pour mixture back into saucepan. Add cinnamon and bring to simmer over low heat.
- 6.Remove pan from heat.
- 7.Strain milk mixture through fine chinois. Chill immediately in refrigerator.
- 8.Place chilled ice cream mixture in ice cream machine. Process 8-10 minutes, or until thick and resembling consistency of soft serve.
- 9.Transfer to bowl or pan. Cover. Place in freezer until frozen.
- 10. Assemble sandwich: Scoop 2 oz. of ice cream onto bottom cookie. Top with another cookie.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories Calories from Fat
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat g
- Saturated Fat g
- Trans Fat g
- Cholesterol mg
- Sodium mg
Total Carbohydrate g
- Dietary Fiber g
- Sugars g
- Protein g
|Vitamin A %||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||Iron %|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|