ingredientsYields 4 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Table Ready® Square Egg Patty #61688, thawed||8
|corn tortilla, 6''||2
|shredded Mexican white cheese blend, divided||3 1/2 oz.
|mild red chile sauce, divided||6 Tbs.
|green peppers, sliced, sautéed||3 1/2 oz.
|fresh jalapeños, thinly sliced||1/2 oz.
|canned black beans, drained||2 oz.
|fresh cilantro, chopped|| to taste
For additional flavor, include 1 lb. of cooked chorizo in the layers
Daypart suggestion: lunch or dinner
- 1.Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2.Slice 1 tortilla into quarters. In greased 6x6” square oven pan, place whole tortilla in center. Fill corners with tortilla quarters so the bottom is mostly covered.
- 3.Sprinkle 0.50 oz. of cheese over tortillas.
- 4.On top of cheese, place 4 egg patties, spacing ½” from edge and from each other.
- 5.Drizzle 2 Tbs. chilé sauce over egg patties.
- 6.Sprinkle green peppers and jalapeños over chilé sauce.
- 7.Add another 1 oz. of cheese.
- 8.Place remaining patties on top of cheese, aligned with bottom 4 egg patties.
- 9.Top with black beans. Add remaining chilé sauce. Top with remaining cheese.
- 10.Bake approximately 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- 11.Remove from oven and cool.
- 12.Sprinkle with cilantro.
- 13.Slice pan into quarters around egg patties.
- 14.For one serving, remove one egg patty stack.
- 15.Serve hot.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 161
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 220 Calories from Fat 120
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 13g 20%
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 230mg 77%
- Sodium 460mg 19%
Total Carbohydrate 13g 4%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 13g
|Vitamin A 10%||Vitamin C 35%|
|Calcium 20%||Iron 8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|