ingredientsYields 25 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Egg Whites #91820||1/4 cup(s)
|granulated sugar||1/2 cup(s)
|smoked Spanish paprika||1/4 tsp.
|agave nectar||2 Tbs.
|almonds, slivered (or other nut)||1 1/2 cup(s)
Package as a to-go snack in clear cellophane tied with ribbon
For a sweeter option, drizzle nut clusters with melted chocolate
- 1.Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2.In small bowl, whip egg whites until foamy.
- 3.In another small bowl, combine sugar, salt and paprika. Stir mixture into egg whites.
- 4.Add agave nectar to egg whites. Mix well.
- 5.Add nuts. Stir to coat well.
- 6.Pile 1 heaping Tbs. of coated nuts onto greased sheet pan. Continue piling nuts into 25 clusters, spacing them on pan.
- 7.Place pan in hot oven. Cook 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 8.Immediately remove nuts from pan onto wire rack.
- 9.Cool before serving.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories Calories from Fat
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat g
- Saturated Fat g
- Trans Fat g
- Cholesterol mg
- Sodium mg
Total Carbohydrate g
- Dietary Fiber g
- Sugars g
- Protein g
|Vitamin A %||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||Iron %|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|