ingredientsYields 2 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||6 Tbs.
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Egg Whites #91820||1 1/2 Tbs.
|olive oil||2 Tbs.
|fresh spinach||24 oz.
|matzo ball mix||8 oz.
|chicken stock or soup||6 cup(s)
- For an even healthier option, replace Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200 with Papetti's® Better 'N Eggs® Original Refrigerated Eggs #89241
- Daypart suggestion: lunch through dinner
- 1.In medium bowl, whisk whole eggs and egg whites with oil.
- 2.In blender, purée spinach. Drain off excess water.
- 3.Whisk puréed spinach into bowl with eggs and oil.
- 4.Sprinkle matzo ball mix over spinach and egg mixture. Stir with fork; don’t over-mix.
- 5.Place mixture in freezer to chill for 20 minutes.
- 6.Place chicken stock or soup in large stockpot. Bring to boil.
- 7.Make matzo balls: Remove mixture from freezer. Wet your hands in bowl of cold water. Using your hands, scoop out golf-ball sized portion. Gently form into ball, without applying too much pressure. Form remaining mixture into 5 more balls. Reserve.
- 8.Bring boiling soup down to simmer.
- 9.Drop matzo balls into soup. Cover pot, and simmer 20 minutes.
- 10.Spoon 2 cups of soup and 3 matzo balls into bowl. Serve hot.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 1204
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 640 Calories from Fat 220
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 25g 38%
- Saturated Fat 8g 40%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 185mg 62%
- Sodium 13740mg 573%
Total Carbohydrate 89g 30%
- Dietary Fiber 16g 64%
- Sugars 29g
- Protein 28g
|Vitamin A 640%||Vitamin C 160%|
|Calcium 50%||Iron 60%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|