ingredientsYields 10 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Table Ready® Diced Hard Cooked Eggs #64102, thawed||1 cup(s)
|fresh spinach||1.75 oz.
|fresh basil|| to taste
|fresh mint|| to taste
|rice wine vinegar||3 Tbs.
|granulated sugar||3 Tbs.
|vegetable oil||1/4 cup(s)
|thin rice noodles||5.25 oz.
|canola oil||1 Tbs.
|sweet chili sauce||3 Tbs.
|dried rice paper wappers, 8 1/2''||10
|carrots, shredded||1.5 oz.
|napa cabbage||1 oz.
|bean sprouts||1 oz.
|fresh cilantro|| to taste
- For sauce options, consider peanut sauce, chili sauce or traditional Thai dipping sauce
- Add variety with one of the alternative flavor options below:
- 1.In medium bowl, combine spinach, basil and mint. Reserve.
- 2.In small bowl, combine rice wine vinegar and sugar. Whisk until combined.
- 3.Gradually whisk vegetable oil into vinegar mixture until well blended.
- 4.Fill 4-qt. pot with water. Boil over high heat. Add rice noodles. Boil noodles 3 minutes, or until tender. Remove from heat and drain noodles. Quickly plunge noodles into ice water. Drain.
- 5.Add canola oil and sweet chili sauce to cooled noodles. Gently toss to coat noodles. Reserve.
- 6.Dress spinach mixture with prepared rice wine vinaigrette.
- 7.To assemble, rehydrate rice paper wrapper and lay flat on work surface.
- 8.Place spinach in center of wrapper. Top with shredded carrots, napa cabbage, bean sprouts and hard cooked eggs.
- 9.Add dressed rice noodles and cilantro.
- 10.Tuck sides of wrapper tightly over filling and roll forward to close. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 110
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 230 Calories from Fat 50
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 6g 9%
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 60mg 20%
- Sodium 190mg 8%
Total Carbohydrate 37g 12%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 7g
|Vitamin A 40%||Vitamin C 6%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 10%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|