ingredientsYields 2 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Traditional Scrambled Egg Mix #15088||1/2 cup(s)
|vegetable oil, divided||2 Tbs.
|pad Thai flat noodles, 1 package, cooked||14 oz.
|pad Thai sauce||5 Tbs.
|bean sprouts||1 1/2 oz.
|peanuts, roughly chopped|| 1 1/2 oz.
|fresh cilantro||1 Tbs.
|Thai chiles, thinly sliced||1/4 oz.
Add cooked chicken or shrimp for additional protein
- Daypart suggestion: lunch or dinner
- 1.Heat wok or large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 Tbs. oil. Add eggs. Cook and stir until scrambled. Remove eggs. Reserve.
- 2.Heat remaining 1 Tbs. oil in wok. Add cooked noodles, pad Thai sauce and bean sprouts. Stir-fry 20-30 seconds, tossing to thoroughly coat noodles.
- 3.Add scrambled eggs. Toss to combine.
- 4.Remove from heat.
- 5.Plate and garnish with peanuts, cilantro, chiles and lime.
- 6.Serve immediately.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 363
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 1110 Calories from Fat 270
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 30g 46%
- Saturated Fat 4g 20%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 160mg 53%
- Sodium 1150mg 48%
Total Carbohydrate 186g 62%
- Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
- Sugars 14g
- Protein 22g
|Vitamin A 20%||Vitamin C 10%|
|Calcium 6%||Iron 50%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|