ingredientsYields 4 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||1/2 cup(s)
|baby portabella mushrooms||1 lb(s).
|red pepper, diced||1/8 cup(s)
|green pepper, diced||1/8 cup(s)
|onion, diced||3 Tbs.
|garlic powder||1/8 tsp.
- Daypart suggestion: appetizer for lunch or dinner.
- 1.Preheat oven to 375° F.
- 2.Wash the mushrooms, remove and reserve the stems.
- 3.Chop mushrooms stems and sauté in a hot skillet with the peppers, onions, salt, pepper, and garlic until soft.
- 4.Add eggs and stir until set.
- 5.Place mushroom caps in baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon mixture into caps.
- 6.Bake for 15 minutes until heated through.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 161
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 70 Calories from Fat 30
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g 5%
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 115mg 38%
- Sodium 170mg 7%
Total Carbohydrate 6g 2%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 7g
|Vitamin A 6%||Vitamin C 15%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 6%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|