stuffed pancake sandwich
ingredientsYields 4 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||3/4 cup(s)
|Papetti's® Table Ready® Plain Omelet #15270||4
|all-purpose flour||2 1/2 cup(s)
|salt|| to taste
|vegetable oil||1/4 cup(s)
|sausage patties, cooked||4
|American cheese||4 slice(s)
|maple syrup|| to taste
|butter|| to taste
Serve with Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns for a combo meal option
Use bacon and co-jack for another menu option
Daypart suggestion: breakfast through late night, or kid’s meal
- 1.Heat nonstick pan to medium heat while you prepare pancake batter.
- 2.In large bowl, combine flour and salt.
- 3.In large bowl, mix milk, eggs and ¼ cup oil. Add to flour mixture.
- 4.Melt butter in skillet over medium-low heat. Add some oil to skillet, which keeps butter from burning.
- 5.Make 8 pancakes. Ladle about ¼ cup batter for each pancake onto hot skillet. The bottoms of pancakes should brown in roughly 2-4 minutes. Flip to finish cooking other side. Cook until lightly golden brown.
- 6.Reserve pancakes in preheated 200º F oven until ready to serve.
- 7.To prepare 1 sandwich, heat 1 omelet in 350º F oven.
- 8.Crumble 1 sausage patty on half of omelet. Top with 1 slice cheese.
- 9.Heat omelet in 350º F oven to melt cheese.
- 10.Fold omelet in half and place omelet between 2 pancake carriers.
- 11.Serve with butter and maple syrup.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 399
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 890 Calories from Fat 450
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 51g 78%
- Saturated Fat 20g 100%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 485mg 162%
- Sodium 900mg 38%
Total Carbohydrate 69g 23%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 8g
- Protein 37g
|Vitamin A 25%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 40%||Iron 35%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|