ingredientsYields 8 Serving(s)
|Papetti’s® Table Ready® Home-Style Fried Egg Patty with Cracked Black Pepper #70407, heated||8
|vegetable oil||4 tsp.
|bratwurst, raw, formed into 5 oz. patties||8
|pretzel buns, split, toasted||8
|Wisconsin-style cheese spread||2 cup(s)
|caramelized onions||12.4 oz.
- Sub in jalapeño nacho cheese for a stadium-style version.
- Swap the pretzel bun for an English muffin.
- Serve with beer cheese mustard to heighten the boldness of this burger’s flavors.
- 1.In non-stick sauté or griddle over medium-high heat, add the oil and the bratwurst patties. Cook about 5-7 minutes per side, or until burgers are fully cooked.
- 2.Spread 2 Tbsp. of cheese spread on bottom and top halves of each pretzel bun.
- 3.Top each bottom bun with 1 burger, 1 heated fried egg patty, and 3 Tbsp. of caramelized onions.
- 4.Top each burger with the top bun and serve.
- Serving Size (342g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 980 Calories from Fat 550
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 62g 95%
- Saturated Fat 18g 90%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 220mg 73%
- Sodium 2330mg 97%
Total Carbohydrate 72g 24%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 36g
|Vitamin A 8%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 35%||Iron 30%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|