ingredientsYields 4 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200||1/4 cup(s)
|chicken stock, divided||4 cup(s)
|fresh ginger, grated||1 tsp.
|green onions, chopped||2
Serve alone or as a side dish to stir fry
Serving suggestion: lunch or dinner
- 1.In medium stockpot, combine 4 cups chicken stock and ginger.
Bring to boil.
- 2.In small bowl, combine 2 Tbs. chicken stock and cornstarch.
- 3.When chicken stock boils, stir in cornstarch mixture until broth thickens slightly.
- 4.Lower heat to medium-low. Bring stock to steady simmer.
- 5.Slowly drizzle in eggs, allowing them to cook and feather.
Briefly stir until eggs are cooked.
- 6.To serve, ladle about 1 cup soup into bowl.
- 7.Garnish with ½ chopped green onion.
- 8.Serve hot.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 277
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 120 Calories from Fat 40
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 4.5g 7%
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 60mg 20%
- Sodium 380mg 16%
Total Carbohydrate 12g 4%
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 8g
|Vitamin A 4%||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 6%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|