ingredientsYields 4 Serving(s)
|Papetti's® Table Ready® Round Egg Patty #70050, heated||4
|butter, divided||2 Tbs.
|crimini mushrooms, sliced||4 oz.
|fresh garlic, minced||1 clove
|Marsala||1 1/2 cup(s)
|vegetable stock||1 cup(s)
|heavy cream||1/4 cup(s)
|kosher salt|| to taste
|black pepper|| to taste
|fresh Italian parsley, chopped|| to taste
For kitchens with limited equipment, prepare egg patty in the microwave and use a premade Marsala sauce
Daypart suggestion: lunch or dinner
- 1.Heat medium sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbs. butter and mushrooms. Sauté 2 minutes.
- 2.Add garlic and continue to sauté 1-2 minutes.
- 3.Add Marsala. Boil until volume is reduced to ¹1/3.
- 4.Add vegetable stock. Bring to simmer. Cook 5 minutes.
- 5.Add cream to sauce. Bring to simmer. Cook until sauce coats back of spoon.
- 6.Turn off heat. Add remaining 1 Tbs. butter. Swirl to combine.
- 7.To prepare 1 serving, top 1 heated egg patty with 1/4 of the sauce.
Salt and pepper to taste and garnish with parsley.
- Serving Size (g)
- Servings Per Container 283
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 420 Calories from Fat 38
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 25g 38%
- Saturated Fat 10g 50%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 265mg 88%
- Sodium 510mg 21%
Total Carbohydrate 17g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 9g
- Protein 9g
|Vitamin A 15%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 6%||Iron 8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|